Information Collected and How It Is Used
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
1. information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
2. records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means;
3. your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out;
4. details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means; and
5. details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of:
1. processing your plays and purchases
2. setting up, operating and managing your account;
3. complying with our legal and regulatory duties;
4. building up personal profiles;
5. carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses;
6. providing you with information about promotional offers and our products and services, where you have consented; and
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected. We will only disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers that are engaged to process such information on our behalf.
Telephone calls to and from our Customer Contact Centre are recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Website to operate.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Website you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser’s privacy settings to block cookies (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser). If you would like more information on how to do this please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
Disclosure of Information
We are entitled to share the information we hold on you which includes personal data and purchase history with other bodies, including the police, in order to investigate fraud.
How to delete your Personal Data
On receipt of a verified request as described below, we will stop collecting user data for your account and delete all of your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions described below.
What will be deleted?
All of your personal information including the details shown below will be deleted within 30 days of receipt of your request.
Name, Address, Contact details and any other details that identifies you as well as any other stored data collected before your request was sent to us will be deleted.
How to send a verified request?
Send an email from the email account registered with LottoRace to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line : "Delete Personal Details".
Please ensure that your email contains your full name as provided to us in your registration.
Limitations on deletion
Please note that it may not be possible to delete your details if it is necessary to:
Detect security issues, protect against faudulent or malicious or deceptive activity;
Debug to identify and repair errors that impair critical functionality
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Last updated May 2022